Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Slavespeak


Caller: Rodney In Illinois
"
“Potent memes can change minds, alter behavior, catalyze collective mindshifts and transform cultures. Which is why meme warfare has become the geopolitical battle of our information age. Whoever has the memes has the power.”
-Kalle Lasn

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

-Voltaire
<|>
http://www.answers.com/topic/butterfly-effect-2

Butterfly Effect Consider exploring its potential as having an effective impact in meme warfare



<|>

Nowadays, words fail more often than they help me. After all, I am NOT what I think; I’m not what I say – I am what I do. That said…



… For David, Leo, Tom, John, Liz, Larry & Joe… if we had no words to share, because we had no language… I dare say… a better civilization… than that which we experience today… would be built.





With such wisdom… what’s really there… here… to fear?

Like you… I seek Remedies/Solutions… in as few a word… as I think practical. I hunt & gather twigs for my nest… so that I may lay its Foundation. The efficient management… of one’s household… is a joyous pursuit. Its sanctity… serves to celebrate those lives… who dwell within.

With all that… will come… Adaptation, Reinvention, Renewal… to be sure… but fear never means… we need be ruled… by emotion.

I think of words. I think of seeds. I think of words. I think of songs. I think of signs and symbols – of sights, sounds, voices, smells, tastes, touches, perceptions of wonderment – which tell me how lovely it can be. This feeling… of_ just_ being_ alive.

Some signs and symbols… of language… I’ve internalized… but now they‘re as digested… and they’ve come… apart… from that… once imagined… was ME.

These words were/and still are… Contract – Well-being – Economy – where once they had fueled my hunger… for nourishment, for healing… today they hold ME… altogether.

These are words… delivered… with a kind of singsong cadence. Another man’s words might not serve me so well.

<|>

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. “
~William Casey, CIA Director from 1981 to 1987 (Quote from his first staff meeting in 1981)
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”
~William Colby, CIA Director from September 1973 to January 1976

<|>

Cognitive Dissonance
The uncomfortable sensation of holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously
 SLIDE

A conditioned response which dead-ends one’s thinking; and/or it terminates debate or an examination of the topic at hand

<|>

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
<|>
The Anatomy of Slavespeak


<|>

Hegelian Dialectic Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel | Problem-Reaction-Solution | Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis | Proposition-Counter-proposition-Consensus

Hegel is called the father of modern totalitarianism…

<|>
Friesian School http://www.friesian.com/ | Jakob Friedrich Fries
Rights, Responsibilities, and Communitarianism
<|>

Etymology Online


Word-Whirl-World-Sword-War-Ward-Weird


Seed-Voice-Command-Love


Opposite Word

Word: Pleasure
Word: Silence
Double-Tongued Dictionary
The ~Ism Book
The currently featured ism is:
Nihilism: Traditionally, a rejection of common morality or religion. For example, Nietzsche (1844-1900) is often said to have been a nihilist because of his opposition to Christianity as well as his perspectivism. More recently, some nihilistic currents of 20th-century thought (e.g., some strains of existentialism) bordered on a kind of activist irrationalism by celebrating the meaninglessness of existence and even wanton destruction for its own sake.